A BIG thank you to Team Running4ACure in the Bay City Fun Run — 19 March 2017
Take us one step closer to a cure for cystic fibrosis as you walk or run in the Bay City this year.
The Bay City is helping to connect runners with the charities and causes that they care most about. With a little help from our friends at EverydayHero, you can choose to fundraise for Cure4CF Foundation, by creating your own personalised online fundraising page and sharing your story.
Donate to support Team Running4ACure in the 2017 Bay City Fun Run.
This year we had a wonderful team raising funds for Cure 4 Cystic Fibrosis, this inspiring group of CF warriors are banding together to be part of the cure for cystic fibrosis. Please make a donation today to support their efforts.
Information about the run
- The Bay City is an iconic fun run where thousands of enthusiastic runners and walkers join this event to challenge themselves or simply to have some fun.
Fundraising for Cure 4 Cystic Fibrosis in the Bay-City
We are so glad you have decided to come on board with Team Cure4CF Foundation this year.
Why do we need your help?
For a person living with cystic fibrosis time is their worst enemy. Every infection, every hospitalisation, every laboured breath takes its toll as the disease progressively damages their airways, making it harder for them to breathe. The resulting, irreversible damage to their lungs brings them a step closer to death. It is critical that we hasten our efforts towards a cure to give people living with this disease, and their families, the life they should be able to look forward to, the life they deserve to live.
With your help, Cure 4 Cystic Fibrosis will raise the funds required to ensure promising research to cure cystic fibrosis airway disease can be translated in to the commencement of human clinical trials.
- By raising $48 you can help provide one hour of vital research by a medical scientist to further progress the cure for cystic fibrosis airway disease.
- By raising $100 you can help fund the purchase of essential research materials such as PC2 compliant lab coats and standard adjustable pipettes.
- By raising $1,000 can help provide enough funding for the research team to prepare one batch of high quality gene vector, an essential component in their gene transfer studies as they progress toward human clinical trials.
- By raising $10,000 you can help fund the cost of an experiment by a medical scientist that forms a vital part of the overall research pathway to cure cystic fibrosis airway disease.
- Click here and we will take you to register on the Cure4CF Team page. The rest is simple. Just create your own fundraising page by sharing your story of why you are part of our team, upload a photo and share some updates along the way.
- Don’t forget to share your page with your family and friends via email and social media, the more people who support you the greater the investment in medical research to cure cystic fibrosis.